5.03.2010

Matthias...

I think I tend to start most of my blog posts by mentioning how enjoyable the session was. I guess that means I'm in the right field. This shoot was no exception. When we met up for the shoot, I realized that Matthias' whole family was along for the ride. They were all heading out to dinner afterward. I was a bit worried that he would be overwhelmed by the mass crowd, but in fact, he wasn't phased one bit. He was the epitome of "go with the flow". He did great. Matthias, I wish you all the best in your new adventure. Thanks for having me do your photos. It was a pleasure.





I see a "Matt Damon look" in a lot of these shots, do you? He said nobody has ever told him that he looks like Matt Damon, but I sure think he does.

Congratulations Matthias! And again, best of luck.